We consider ensuring the right to personal data protection as a fundamental commitment Kustimisable SRL (Operator of kustimisable.com), therefore we will dedicate all necessary resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“ General Regulation on Data Protection ”or“ GDPR ”), as well as with any other legislation applicable on the Romanian territory. As one of the essential principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when you interact with us about products and services, including our website or mobile applications.
Who are we and how can you contact us
Kustimisable is the trade name of the company Kustimisable SRL, legal entity of Romania, with serial number in the Trade Register J32 / 448/2020, unique fiscal registration code 42417063, (further “kustimisable.com” or “us”). For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are an operator when we process your personal data.
We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
As we are always open to find out your opinions, as well as to provide you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com.
What categories of personal data we process
In general, we collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you provide to us. For example, we receive information from you as follows:
- In the Contact section you will enter your contact details (name and surname, email address, telephone);
We may collect and further process certain information regarding your behavior while visiting our website, in order to personalize your online experience and provide you with offers adapted to your profile. We invite you to find out more details in this meaning by consulting the section on the purposes of processing below.
On our website and in the smartphone application we can store and collect information in cookies and similar technologies.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, included by the General Regulation on data protection in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data from minors under the age of 16.
Why we need them
We need your personal information to provide you with the following services:
Kustimisable.com support if online behavior:
- Name and surname – we need this data to identify you.
- E-mail – we use the e-mail address to communicate with you
- Phone number – we will contact you to speed up the resolution of a problem or request.
- Project details – to customize the offer.
- Your personal browsing history data is transmitted to our partners Google and Facebook (site traffic analysis providers).
What are the grounds for processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide kustimisable.com services to your benefit – providing support services, including providing answers to your questions about our services.
- To improve our services – we always want to offer you the best online shopping experience. For this, we may collect and use certain information about your behavior on kustimisable.com
- For marketing – We want to keep you informed about the best offers for the products / services that interest you. In this sense, we can send you any type of message (such as: e-mail / SMS / telephone / mobile push / webpush / etc.) Containing general and thematic information, information on similar or complementary products to those that you have purchased, information on offers or promotions.
In most cases, we base our marketing communications on your prior consent. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time by:
- Accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the messages you receive from us;
- By contacting kustimisable.com using the contact details described above.
How long we keep your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your data for online behavior for two calendar months, and personal data as long as you have a collaborative relationship with kustimisable.com. You can ask us to delete certain information at any time.
To whom we transmit your personal data
As the case may be, we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data of yours to the following categories of recipients:
- companies within the same group of companies as Kustimisable;
- marketing / telemarketing service providers;
- IT service providers;
- other companies with which we can develop joint programs for offering our goods and services on the market.
If we have a legal obligation, or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
We ensure that access to your data by third parties under private law is made in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
How we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to industry standards.
Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, we draw your attention to the fact that the transmission of information via the Internet, in general, or through other public networks, is not completely secure, there is a risk that the data may be seen and used by third parties unauthorized. We cannot be held responsible for such vulnerabilities in systems that are beyond our control.
What rights do you have?
The General Data Protection Regulation will recognize a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You may request access to your data, the correction of any errors in our files and / or you may object to the processing of your personal data. You can also exercise your right to complain to the competent supervisory authority or to go to court. Where applicable, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability. In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details set out above.
We intend to respond to any valid requests within a maximum of one month, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made several requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months. We will let you know if we need more than a month. We may ask you if you can tell us exactly what you want to receive or what worries you. This will help us to act faster and shorten the response time to your request.
What are your rights?
If you have reason to believe that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, to rectify it or to have it deleted, to request restriction of processing or to object to the processing and you also have the right to data portability.
To exercise these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to submit a complaint about how we have processed your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the following email address email@example.com The Data Protection Officer will contact you to resolve the above issue./p>
You can ask us:
- to confirm if we process your personal data;
- to provide you with a copy of this data;
- to provide you with other information about your personal data, such as the data we have, what we use it for, to whom we disclose it, if we transfer it abroad and how we protect it, how long we keep it, what rights you have, how can you make a complaint, from where we obtained your data, to the extent that the information has not already been provided to you by this information.
You may ask us to rectify or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data. We may try to verify the accuracy of the data before rectifying it.
You can ask us to delete your personal data, but only if:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; or
- you withdrew your consent (if the data processing was based on consent); or
- exercise a legal right to oppose; or
- they were processed illegally; or
- we have a legal obligation in this regard.
We have no obligation to comply with your request to delete your personal data. If the processing of your personal data is necessary:
- for the observance of a legal obligation; or
- for finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data. In Romania, the contact details of the supervisory authority for data protection are the following:
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing
B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
Without prejudice to your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will make every effort to resolve any issues amicably.